The Finance Division supplies comprehensive, accurate, reliable and timely management and financial accounting services to the Company, and ensures that the organization complies with financial regulations governing state enterprises.
- Secure funding for satisfying all of NIDCO’s operating and administrative activities.
- Ensure cost-efficient financial management over all funds received and other areas of operations.
- Prepare and manage the Company’s annual budget in accordance with the strategic plan and established guidelines.
- Maintain an appropriate system of internal control to ensure integrity of the Company’s financial transactions and systems.
- Prepare and submit annual financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Systems (IFRS) requirements.
- Record and safeguard all securities and fixed assets of NIDCO.
- Cultivation and maintenance of key association with External Auditor.